Senior Drupal Developer, Timișoara
We are looking for a Senior Drupal Developer to join our team in Timișoara.
General Responsibilities and Expectations
- Research new technologies and ways of delivering projects;
- Present and rationalise your work internally and to our customers;
- Ability to work independently and achieve a high degree of autonomy;
- Experience working with versioning tools (we use Git) is expected;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities;
- A genuine passion for technology and new ways of challenging the status-quo.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Work on custom implementations that push the limits of your typical development framework;
- Develop plugins and modules that redefine what smart and efficient web solutions stand for;
- Get your hands dirty with a good range of third party APIs;
- Give code and experience back to the Drupal community;
- Review work done by your colleagues.
We are expecting
- 4+ years of experience with Drupal and/or complex PHP projects;
- Experience in custom Drupal module development, key contributed modules and core API;
- Experience in building and integrating RESTful web services;
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working with PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel etc.);
- Experience in building decoupled web applications (we use Vue.js);
- Experience working with virtualized environments and containers (LXC / Docker).
We are offering
- A competitive salary;
- An executive-level medical care package;
- Active support and a dedicated budget for pursuing a personal and professional development path;
- A generous vacation days package so you won’t need to worry about booking time off for the winter holidays;
- An office massage service and a gym subscription to help keep you relaxed, healthy and fit;
- A flexible yet consistent schedule;
- A neat working environment with a generous backyard terrace and grill;
- Unlimited access to our office sauna and open air jacuzzi (only during the summer, or all year round if you’re really brave);
- A kitchen that satisfies all your master chef needs;
- The chance to show off your FIFA tricks, Guitar Hero talent or ping (or beer)-pong skills;
- Some other goodies we probably forgot to mention because they seem natural to us 🙂
How to apply
There is no application deadline for these positions, meaning the first person that convinces us gets the job. In other words, it’s FIFO with a twist. If you think you fit the profile for any of these openings, we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention what position you’re applying for and enclose your CV or LinkedIn profile. Sending a portfolio of your work or a GitHub profile is a plus. We’ll get right back!