Senior Frontend Developer, Timișoara
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team in Timișoara. Your main responsibilities will be to
- Build quality UI interactions and implement slick interfaces that look great and load fast cross browser and cross device;
- Review incoming designs, making sure they comply with our UX/UI standards;
- Work on custom implementations that push the limits of your typical development framework;
- Review work done by your colleagues.
We are expecting
- 4+ years of experience in Frontend development;
- Experience working with SCSS & webpack is expected;
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS).
Bonus points if you have
- WordPress, Drupal or Shopware experience;
- Experience working with Sketch and/or Photoshop;
- A good understanding of Foundation or similar CSS frameworks;
- Basic understanding of backend technologies (we work with PHP).
We are offering
- A competitive salary;
- An executive-level medical care package;
- Active support and a dedicated budget for pursuing a personal and professional development path;
- A generous vacation days package so you won’t need to worry about booking time off for the winter holidays;
- A flexible yet consistent schedule;
- A gym subscription to help keep you healthy and fit;
- Some other goodies we probably forgot to mention because they seem natural to us.
Like most folks that work from home these days, we are looking forward to regroup in our awesome office and take full advantage of:
- An office massage service to help keep you relaxed;
- A neat working environment with a generous backyard terrace and grill;
- Unlimited access to our office sauna and open air jacuzzi (only during the summer, or all year round if you’re really brave);
- A kitchen that satisfies all your master chef needs;
- The chance to show off your FIFA tricks, Guitar Hero talent or ping (or beer)-pong skills.
How to apply
There is no application deadline for this position, meaning the first person that convinces us gets the job. In other words, it’s FIFO with a twist.
If you think you fit the profile for this job opening, we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Drop an email to email@example.com, mention you’re applying for the Senior Frontend Developer position and enclose your CV or LinkedIn profile. We’ll get right back!