Senior Project Manager, Timișoara
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Timișoara. Your main responsibilities will be to
- Help define client expectations and translate them into project specifications;
- Define and track project milestones, starting from the discovery phase to project planning, execution and closure;
- Prioritise features and handle product backlog management and sprint planning;
- Monitor and control the implementation phase and elaborate counter measures if project goals are not on track;
- Find appropriate means of delivering, showcasing and collaborating on projects with clients and developers.
We are expecting:
- 4+ years of experience in managing complex digital projects;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile tools and methodologies;
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills;
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to organise and juggle between multiple projects;
- Excellent command of english, both spoken and written.
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked on Symfony, WordPress or Drupal projects;
- Experience working with remote clients;
- Good command of German is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI concepts, digital marketing, testing and hosting terminology and implications. Having a technical background definitely helps.
We are offering
- A competitive salary;
- An executive-level medical care package;
- Active support and a dedicated budget for pursuing a personal and professional development path;
- A generous vacation days package so you won’t need to worry about booking time off for the winter holidays;
- A flexible yet consistent schedule;
- A gym subscription to help keep you healthy and fit;
- Some other goodies we probably forgot to mention because they seem natural to us.
Like most folks that work from home these days, we are looking forward to regroup in our awesome office and take full advantage of:
- An office massage service to help keep you relaxed;
- A neat working environment with a generous backyard terrace and grill;
- Unlimited access to our office sauna and open air jacuzzi (only during the summer, or all year round if you’re really brave);
- A kitchen that satisfies all your master chef needs;
- The chance to show off your ping (or beer)-pong skills.
How to apply
There is no application deadline for this position, meaning the first person that convinces us gets the job. In other words, it’s FIFO with a twist.
If you think you fit the profile for this job opening, we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention you’re applying for the Project Manager position and enclose your CV or LinkedIn profile. We’ll get right back!