Our awesome team is growing and we would like you to be part of it. We’re looking for talented and dedicated people that can make a difference through their professional experience and personal wit. The things we value most in our company are flexibility, commitment and innovation. Think you might fit the profile?
We are looking for
General Responsibilities and Expectations
- Research new technologies and ways of delivering projects;
- Present and rationalise your work internally and to our customers;
- Ability to work independently and achieve a high degree of autonomy;
- Experience working with versioning tools (we use Git) is expected;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities;
- A genuine passion for technology and new ways of challenging the status-quo.
Senior Frontend Developer
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team in Timișoara. Your main responsibilities will be to
- Build quality UI interactions and implement slick interfaces that look great and load fast cross browser and cross device;
- Review incoming designs, making sure they comply with our UX/UI standards;
- Work on custom implementations that push the limits of your typical development framework;
- Review work done by your colleagues.
We are expecting
- 3+ years of experience in Frontend development;
- Experience working with SCSS & webpack is expected;
- Basic understanding of backend technologies (we work with PHP) is expected.
Bonus points if you have:
- WordPress and/or Drupal experience;
- Experience working with Sketch and/or Photoshop;
- A good understanding of Foundation or similar CSS frameworks.
We are offering
- A competitive salary;
- An executive-level medical care package;
- Active support and a dedicated budget for pursuing a personal and professional development path;
- A generous vacation days package so you won’t need to worry about booking time off for the winter holidays;
- An office massage service and a gym subscription to help keep you relaxed, healthy and fit;
- A flexible yet consistent schedule;
- A neat working environment with a generous backyard terrace and grill;
- Unlimited access to our office sauna and open air jacuzzi (only during the summer, or all year round if you’re really brave);
- A kitchen that satisfies all your master chef needs;
- The chance to show off your FIFA tricks, Guitar Hero talent or ping (or beer)-pong skills;
- Some other goodies we’ve probably forgot to mention because they seem natural to us 🙂
How to apply
There is no application deadline for these positions, meaning the first person that convinces us gets the job. In other words, it’s FIFO with a twist. If you think you fit the profile for any of these openings, we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention what position you’re applying for and enclose your CV or LinkedIn profile. Sending a portfolio of your work or a GitHub profile is a plus. We’ll get right back!