Our awesome team is growing and we would like you to be part of it. We’re looking for talented and dedicated people that can make a difference through their professional experience and personal wit. The things we value most in our company are flexibility, commitment and innovation. Think you might fit the profile?
We are looking for
General Responsibilities and Expectations
- Research new technologies and ways of delivering projects;
- Present and rationalize your work internally and to our customers;
- Ability to work independently and achieve a high degree of autonomy;
- Experience working with versioning tools (we use Git) is expected;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities;
- A genuine passion for technology and new ways of challenging the status-quo.
We are looking for a Mid System Administrator to join our team in Timișoara. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Server provisioning for our development and production environments (physical and virtual);
- Updates and maintenance, starting from the OS layer and up to the web application stack (LAMP);
- Automate repetitive work and improve deployment workflow; Build smart deployment scripts;
- Ensure server security and high-availability of our hosted environments; Protection against DDoS or malicious attacks;
- Administration and maintenance of our internal self-hosted services (JIRA, GitLab, Packagist).
We are expecting:
- 3+ years of experience administering Linux-based environments (we use Ubuntu / Debian);
- Good shell scripting skills (bash); Python / Perl or PHP experience is a plus;
- Experience working with virtualized (eg: VirtualBox, VMware) environments; Containers (LXC / Docker) are a plus;
- Extensive web administration skills (LAMP stack or similar);
- Familiarity with web security protocols (SSL / TLS) and implementations (eg: openSSL). We use Let’s Encrypt to generate certificates;
- WordPress and/or Drupal experience is a plus.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using proxy servers / reverse proxy (eg: Varnish, Squid, Cloudflare);
- Experience using monitoring systems (eg: Nagios, Sensu, Zabbix);
- Experience with Elastic Stack or other logging solutions;
- Experience with typical web caching solutions (eg: Memcached, Redis);
- Experience setting up CI environments (eg: Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Experience with provisioning solutions (eg: Vagrant, Ansible, Puppet).
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team in Timișoara. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Build quality UI interactions and implement slick interfaces that look great and load fast cross browser and cross device;
- Review incoming designs, making sure they comply with our UX/UI standards;
- Review work done by your colleagues.
We are expecting:
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development;
- Experience working with SASS / SCSS is expected;
- Basic understanding of PHP is expected;
- Experience working with Photoshop is expected; Sketch is a plus;
- WordPress and/or Drupal experience is a plus;
- You’ll get bonus points if you played with Grunt.
PHP Backend Developer
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team in Timișoara. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work on custom implementations that push the limit of your typical development frameworks;
- Develop plugins and modules that redefine what smart and efficient web solutions stand for;
- Get your hands dirty with a good range of third party APIs;
- Review work done by your colleagues;
We are expecting:
- 3+ years of experience with Drupal and/or complex PHP projects;
- Experience in custom Drupal module development, key contributed modules and core API;
- Experience in building and integrating RESTful web services;
- Server administration skills, ideally on the LAMP stack;
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites;
- Good knowledge of MySQL / MariaDB or other relational databases.
Benefits we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A medical care package;
- A flexible yet consistent schedule;
- A neat work environment with a generous backyard terrace and grill;
- Unlimited access to our office sauna and jacuzzi;
- A generous vacation days package so you won’t need to worry about booking time off for Christmas, Easter or Hanukkah;
- A kitchen that satisfies your master chef needs;
- The chance to show off your FIFA tricks, Guitar Hero talent or ping (or beer)-pong skills;
- Active support in pursuing a personal and professional development path.
How to apply
There is no application deadline for these positions, meaning the first developer that convinces us gets the job, in other words, it’s FIFO with a twist. If you think you fit the profile for any of these openings, we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Drop an email to email@example.com, mention what position you’re applying for and enclose your CV. Sending a portfolio of your work or a GitHub profile is a plus. We’ll get right back!