Our awesome team is growing and we would like you to be part of it. We’re looking for talented and dedicated people that can make a difference through their professional experience and personal wit. The things we value most in our company are flexibility, commitment and innovation. Think you might fit the profile?
We are looking for
General Responsibilities and Expectations
- Research new technologies and ways of delivering projects;
- Present and rationalize your work internally and to our customers;
- Ability to work independently and achieve a high degree of autonomy;
- Experience working with versioning tools (we use Git) is expected;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities;
- A genuine passion for technology and new ways of challenging the status-quo.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team in Timișoara. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Build quality UI interactions and implement slick interfaces that look great and load fast cross browser and cross device;
- Review incoming designs, making sure they comply with our UX/UI standards;
- Review work done by your colleagues.
We are expecting:
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development;
- Experience working with SASS / SCSS is expected;
- Basic understanding of PHP is expected;
- Experience working with Photoshop is expected; Sketch is a plus;
- WordPress and/or Drupal experience is a plus;
- You’ll get bonus points if you played with Grunt.
How to apply
There is no application deadline for these positions, meaning the first developer that convinces us gets the job, in other words, it’s FIFO with a twist. If you think you fit the profile for any of these openings, we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Drop an email to email@example.com, mention what position you’re applying for and enclose your CV. Sending a portfolio of your work or a GitHub profile is a plus. We’ll get right back!